They say a bad day on the mountain beats a good day at work. Enjoy your favorite runs in the Calamajue snowboarding sock.
Our FEEL360™ technology is a proprietary fiber treatment that adapts and reacts to the foot to create the freshest and driest comfort experience.
- FreshReacts to eliminate bacteria and odor
- DryAdapts to body temperature to keep feet cool and enhance natural moisture wicking
- DurablePerforms longer and better with twisted yarns
- Toe Box Oven™ For Warm Toes
- Terry Looped Foot, Heel, And Toe For Extra Cushion
- Left/Right Engineered Arch Support
- Reinforced Heel & Toe
- Seamless Toe Closure
- FEEL360™ Technology
Hitting right below the knee, this height covers the entire lower leg.
Maximized cushioning across the bottom of your foot for an enhanced fit and robust impact protection.
Abrasion-resistant yet soft to the touch, this quick-drying synthetic performance fiber moves any moisture away from your skin to keep you moving.
- Machine Wash in 40 °C / 104 °F.
- Avoid Bleaching or Ironing the socks.
- Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the dryer.