Join us for a live seminar presentation on "Winter Climbing."
Everyone is invited for a bite to eat and interactive multimedia presentation at the Flaming Grill Cafe across from our shop inside Country Club Plaza mall. We'll get into the skills, gear, and information you need to understand what it takes to climb in winter conditions. Everyone is invited to attend and bring your experience, thoughts and questions! Seating is limited to 40, so grab your spot now! You must register in advance as there will be no tickets sold at the door.
- 8:00pm - 9:30pm, Monday, Feb 17th
- Cost is $20 per person
- Please register in advance to attend - we have room for only 40.
- Please register/purchase prior to 7:00pm, Feb 17th.
- At the Flaming Grill Cafe in the Country Club Plaza, located at 2380 Watt Avenue, Suite 150, Sacramento, CA 95825
- Bobcat's Adventure Sports will be open before and after the event to check out gear, rentals and purchase!
- This seminar is provided by Mountain Ascent Association. For more information on MAA training and disciplines, please visit MountainAscent.org