Join us for a live seminar presentation on "Climbing Mt Whitney."
Everyone is invited for a bite to eat and interactive multimedia presentation at the Flaming Grill Cafe across from our shop inside Country Club Plaza mall. The presentation is for anyone who would like to ascend the tallest peak in the continental US by any route - we'll look at them all! We'll get into the skills, gear, and information you need to stand on top this summer. Everyone is invited to attend and bring your experience, thoughts and questions! Seating is limited to 40, so grab your spot now! You must register in advance as there will be no tickets sold at the door.
- 8:00pm - 9:30pm, Monday, April 20th
- Cost is $20 per person
- Please register in advance to attend - we have room for only 40.
- Please register/purchase prior to 7:00pm, April 20th.
- At the Flaming Grill Cafe in the Country Club Plaza, located at 2380 Watt Avenue, Suite 150, Sacramento, CA 95825
- Bobcat's Adventure Sports will be open before and after the event to check out gear, rentals and purchase!
- This seminar is provided by Mountain Ascent Association. For more information on MAA training and disciplines, please visit MountainAscent.org