With six versatile PosiWire draws in one convenient pack, the PosiWire Quickpack is ready for any climbing adventure.
DESCRIPTIONThe Black Diamond PosiWire Quickpack gives you six of our PosiWire quickdraws that combine the smooth clipping and cleaning of the Positron carabiner with the light weight and multi-purpose function of our HotWire carabiner.
- Positron on top and HotWire on bottom
- HotWire's wiregate eliminates gate flutter and won't freeze up
- Positron's keylock nose eases clipping and cleaning
- 18 mm (.6 in) Dynex dogbone is light, durable and easy to grab
- Straitjacket insert keeps bottom carabiner properly oriented
[18 cm] 630 g 1 lb 7 oz)
[HotWire] 24 kN (5,395 lbf)
[HotWire] 9 kN (2,023 lbf)
[HotWire] 7 kN (1,574 lbf)
[HotWire] 24 mm (0.94 in)
HOT FORGING VS. COLD FORGING
We use two different forging methods to build carabiners—hot and cold forging. Each has its benefits and using both allows us to achieve the best possible shape, size and strength for each carabiner’s intended use. HOT FORGING, a process where both the rod stock and forge dies are heated, allows us to “move” the metal, creating more intricate shapes, such as our GridLock and Oz biners.