Providing snag-free clipping and cleaning, the Nitron Quickdraw is our premier keylock draw and features a straight-gate Nitron on top and a bent-gate Nitron on the bottom.
- Hot-forged Nitron carabiners on top and bottom
- Straight gate on top and bent gate on bottom for easy clipping
- Hot-forged gates are ergonomic and easy to use
- Dual keylocks ease clipping and cleaning
- Equipped with a 27 mm Vari-width polyester dogbone with Straitjacket
- Available in 12 cm length
HOT FORGING VS. COLD FORGING
We use two different forging methods to build carabiners—hot and cold forging. Each has its benefits and using both allows us to achieve the best possible shape, size and strength for each carabiner’s intended use. HOT FORGING, a process where both the rod stock and forge dies are heated, allows us to “move” the metal, creating more intricate shapes, such as our GridLock and Oz biners.