More warmth per gram than any other air mattress in the world with the XTherm™ MAX providing even greater coverage.
The XTherm™ air mattress delivers the greatest warmth-to-weight ratio available in any air mattress by far, with a softer, textured no-slip fabric for better next-to-skin comfort and a quieter rest. Multiple, reflective ThermaCapture™ layers give the XTherm™ air mattress true four-season warmth without the weight or bulk usually found in a winter-worthy mattress. And now, the XTherm™ MAX delivers all the great features and benefits of the original XTherm in a full rectangular shape, providing added coverage and warmth for extreme temps and wider torsos. Stuff sack and repair kit included.
- Unmatched Warmth-to-Weight: Patent-pending, reflective ThermaCapture™ technology traps radiant heat while Triangular Core Matrix™ construction minimizes convective heat loss–all without the bulk, weight or durability issues of down and synthetic fills.
- Excellent Comfort: 2.5” (6 cm)-thickness, soft-touch fabrics and baffled internal structure provide unrivaled stability and support.
- Highly Packable: Free of bulky, conventional insulating materials, the XTherm™ mattress packs to the size of a one-liter water bottle.
- Ultralight: Advanced materials and a tapered design reduce weight without compromising warmth.
- NEW – XTherm MAX – All the performance of the original XTherm with added coverage for extreme temps and larger torsos.
|Weight||15 oz / 430 g||1 lbs 4 oz / 570 g||1 lbs 7 oz / 640 g|
|Width||20 in / 51 cm||25 in / 63 cm||25 in / 63 cm|
|Length||72 in / 183 cm||77 in / 196 cm||77 in / 196 cm|
|Thickness||2.5 in / 6.3 cm||2.5 in / 6.3 cm||2.5 in / 6.3 cm|
|Packed dimension||9 x 4.0 / 23 x 10||11 x 4.5 / 28 x 11||11 x 4.5 / 28 x 11|
|Top fabric type||30d Rip Nylon||30d Rip Nylon||30d Rip Nylon|
|Bottom fabric type||70d Nylon||70d Nylon||70d Nylon|
|Country of Origin||USA*Built of the Finest U.S. and Global Materials||USA*Built of the Finest U.S. and Global Materials||
USA*Built of the Finest U.S. and Global Materials
Winner of the a GOLD OutDoor INDUSTRY AWARD 2011, the NeoAir XTherm mattress was selected for its “ultra-effective” warmth and for being “extremely lightweight and beautifully designed at the same time.” The only mattress to chosen for a GOLD award from a pool of 301 product submissions, the jury called it “Absolutely perfect!”
"From Alaska to Greenland to Patagonia ... our testers have used the XTherm side-by-side ... with top competing pads. Our tests consistently show the XTherm is the warmest, most comfortable, lightest, and most compact sleeping pad available."
Winner of a 2013 Editor's Choice award from the German magazine Outdoor, the NeoAir XTherm mattress was recognized for it's light weight, packability and perfect insulation for 4-season warmth.